Club '64 is the 3,776 square foot fitness center inside the Jeanne Knoerle Sports and Recreation Center. It is named after the SMWC Class of 1964 which donated one million dollars to the campaign to build the Knoerle Center. Club '64 features top of the line Hammer Strength and Life Fitness equipment, four TV's, and full internet and cable access to various cardio machines. Club '64 benefits all of our student-athletes and the entire campus community.
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday & Wednesday||7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday & Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - Noon|
|Sunday||6:00 - 9:00 p.m.|
SUMMER BREAK HOURS
|Monday - Friday||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. & 4:00-6:00 p.m.|
*Club '64 will be closed during summer holidays.*
Club '64 is open to Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College (SMWC) Employees and Students. Spouses/Partners living in the same household as an employee may apply for membership to Club '64 with the SMWC Business Office (Guerin Hall 2nd Floor, Room 233 | Phone: (812) 535-5124). Applicants will need to fill out the application below and then turn it into the business office. After the application has been processed and approved, a photo ID card will be issued allowing admittance.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- A valid ID is required to work out in Club '64.
- A towel is also required for all users of Club '64.
- Athletic clothing including sports shorts, sweats, t-shirts or other work-out attire must be worn. No street clothes (jeans, shorts with belts, buttons, belt loops, etc.) are permitted.
- Only closed-toe athletic shoes are permitted in Club '64. No street shoes, sandals, flip-flops, open-toe or open heel shoes. Please check to make sure you do not have muddy shoes.
- Audio media outlets may be used with headphones only.
- Club '64 is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Exercise stations must be utilized as designed and in the designated space. Weight stations may not be altered in any manner inconsistent with their design or intent.
- Users must return bars/weights to their proper place/racks immediately after use.
- Keep hands and feet clear of moving parts while the machine is in use.
- Never put hands or feet underweight stacks. Place hand and feet only on the handgrips and foot pads provided.
- Do NOT operate equipment if it has loose or damaged parts. Report repair needs to the staff. Do not attempt to make the repair yourself.
- Do NOT drop weight stacks, plates, dumbbells or other free weight equipment.
- Please wipe down each piece of equipment before you leave that station. Over time, sweat will damage the padding on the machines.
- Only plastic or metal bottles are permitted in Club '64. No glass.
- Food is not permitted in Club '64.
- Users who break fitness equipment through misuse or misconduct can be suspended from the facility. Also, the user will be held responsible for the cost of repairs to the equipment.
- Profane or indecent language is discouraged. Such language which is directed at employees or deemed offensive to other users will not be permitted.
- Book bags, knapsacks, etc. are to be left in the Locker Room.
- If you wish to use a locker to secure your items, you must provide the lock.
- Club '64 operates on an "exercise at your own risk" policy.