SAINT MARY-OF-THE-WOODS, Ind. – The Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College volleyball program announced the signing of Terre Haute North's Erika Funkhouser to the 2020-21 incoming recruiting class. Funkhouser signed her National Letter-of-Intent to play volleyball for the Pomeroys today. She adds offensive firepower in an outside hitter role with the versatility to play in any position.
Bio | Erika Funkhouser
Hometown | Terre Haute, Indiana
Prep | Terre Haute North High School
Position | Outside Hitter
Height | 5-foot-8
Birthday | April 29, 2002
Quote | Erika Funkhouser
On signing her National Letter-of-Intent to play volleyball for the Pomeroys...
"I'm super excited to join the SMWC Volleyball team! Coach Sikobe was very helpful during the recruiting process. I'm most excited about the friendships I will make and all of the different subjects I will learn. I would like to thank my parents, former coaches, and all of my friends and family that have supported me all of these years.
- Will graduate from Terre Haute North High School
- President of BBBS | 2019, 2020
- Varsity Letter Winner | Volleyball, Softball
- Recipient of the Gold Medal Award | 2019
- Named All-Conference | 2019
- Spark Plug Award | 2018
- Most Positive Attitude Award | 2017
- Plans to major in Psychology
- Daughter of Michele and Kevin Funkhouser
- One sibling, Evan Funkhouser
Subscribe/Download Team Schedules: Download Center